Saturday 31 October 2009

She says, "It's 3am I must be lonley"

It's not three am, but that is not the point.

You know you've seen better times when you're sitting on your larrysome whilst listening to Rob Thomas, meanwhile trying to figure out how you managed to get through a pack of twenty in less than 24 hours.

I need to sort my life out.

I would, but the solutions are all quite daunting, so somehow it's easier to put it on hold. But really, there is only so long one can put their own life on hold. A few months ago this method worked quite nicely but time moves on, even if I don't. As do the people I share my life with. Not that I resent them for doing so, it just simply emphasises the fact that something does need to be done about my own life.

As much as I would like to put an end to some of my crazy, or find a way of resolving my issue of loneliness I have a feeling that realistically I will probably continue to ignore the matter, whilst attempting to convince myself that I am actually perfectly satisfied with where my life is headed, or rather where it isn't headed.

Either way, I'm probably fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment