Wednesday 16 December 2009

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I am in a fairly decent mood today. And by fairly decent I mean good. I am confused. I will not lie.

I woke up with the worst period pains, ever, as in I think they are possibly the worst cramps I have ever had in my life. I'm not allowed codeine so there was jack shit I could do, my shoulder was also being a right cunt. Yet all morning I was chatting away to myself in a proper cheery manner.

Maybe it's some psychosomatic thing to do with the fact I am on drugs which I know have a fairly high possiblitity of being helpful. I don't know, but it hasn't half confused me.

It's not right. I like being a miserable cunt, damn you. Ah well. I might as well make the most out of it. Hah. I'm a right weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment